It’s a simple story really. Through sales, service, stores and strategy - we aim to grow our business and relationships with customers. And we’ve lots of teams doing lots of different jobs.
Some of us create head-turning advertising campaigns. Some develop gripping TV content and innovative retail stores. And everybody’s supported by our sales and retail experts who engage with customers and help them find the right products to keep them happy. When it all comes together, it’s powerful stuff. We could go on. But it all boils down to providing our customers with what they want.
You’ll effectively assist in the management of a Virgin Media retail store, delivering exceptional results through an empowered, developed and motivated team.
- You’ll manage time effectively to ensure key accountabilities are met
- You’ll deputise for the Store Manager in their absence
- You’ll achieve agreed business goals, targets and key performance indicators within agreed timelines and effectively manage costs and drive revenue to maximise profitability
- You’ll ensure compliance with company policies, processes and store standards
- You’ll promote and deliver exceptional customer experience in line with departmental targets
- You’ll supervise and coach a store team to deliver business goals, targets and key performance indicators
- You’ll demonstrate a knowledge of and align actions to the departmental process and complete all performance reviews within specified timescales
- You’ll maintain an awareness of local business opportunities, competitor activity and local trading patterns
- You’ll support the Store Manager to implement and maintain controls to ensure effective cost management of store
- You’ll support the Store Manager to drive revenue in order to increase store profitability and achieve business goals, targets and key performance indicators
- You’ll exceed customer expectations through unrivalled service and product demonstration
- You’ll be customer focused, puts customer first in everything you do
- You’ll ideally have previous experience within a retail specialist assisted sale environment
- PC literate and technically adept
- You’ll have previous experience of managing a small to medium sized team