Position: Workshop Assistant / Maintenance
Duration: 1 Month +
Pay: £7 per hour
Our client based in the York area currently have a requirement for a Driver/workshop assistant. In order to apply, applicants must hold a valid full UK CLEAN driving licence.
Duties will include:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and pro-active person.
- Inspecting vehicles
- Driving - Up to 3.5 tonne
- Ideally Counter balance Fork Lift Truck Licence-NOT ESSENTIAL
The role will include:
General fitting skills, joinery and/or mechanical.
- Vehicle movements (checking vehicles in/out, parking correctly, recording any damage etc)
- Accepting delivery of parts/stock (forklift licence would be an advantage)
- General workshop tidying/cleaning
Kinetic - 10 months ago
Color Kinetics Incorporated designs, sells and markets light emitting diode (LED) lighting systems and related original equipment manufactur...