This is an excellent contract opportunity for an experienced Sales Administrator to join a leading firm in Chesterfield.
The successful candidate must have previous experience in Sales Administration post and have some experience of making sales and marketing calls.
Good Microsoft Word and Excel skills are essential and experience using Navision and Lotus Notes is desirable.
Key duties and responsibilities:
This is a full time maternity contract for a period of 9-12 months.
- To provide sales and administrative support to the department
- To process purchase orders, receipting in and matching to invoices
- To process sales orders from quotation to sale including freight and arranging despatch and relevant export documentation as required
- Promoting the facilities of the business to new customers through a proactive approach
- To assist in the implementation of the sales strategy for the business
- Ensuring continual high standard of customer service is provided
Adecco are an equal opportunities employer and are acting as an employment agency
Adecco - 9 months ago
Adecco Group is the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, with over 31,000 employees operating across 5,500 offices in more than 60 coun...