An opportunity has arisen for an Online Customer Service Advisor to join the Online Customer Service team reporting in to the Online Customer Services Team Leader. Combining your experience, individuality and drive you will play a key part in contributing towards the success of Monsoon Accessorize.
You will be responsible for delivering a sensational service to every customer contact, in all forms of communication; by telephone and email, social media, whitepaper and any other appropriate channels.
What will you do as an Online Customer Service Advisor in Monsoon Accessorize?
• Complaint handling
• Order Administration
• Reviewing the user journey
• Issuing Refunds
• Social Media support
• Any ad-hoc duties required across the Ecommerce Customer Service team.
• Be an active participate in team meetings and training sessions.
• Support other team member in busy times and in demanding situations.
What you will need to succeed as an Online Customer Service Advisor in Monsoon Accessorize?
• Proven experience in the area of customer service within a contact centre
• Speak at least one of the following languages; Italian, German or French
• Proven social media experience
• Proven retail experience
• To be a proficient user of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel, with excellent communication skills
What we are like to work for?
So what’s in it for you? Working for Monsoon Accessorize will offer you plenty of career development and support as we are committed to offering high standards of training. A key factor in our success is our focus on people. We are looking for people who are passionate about working within fashion retail, dedicated to driving sales and above all, excited about the future with Monsoon Accessorize. You will enjoy a fabulous benefits package which includes a generous discount across our brands, up to 25 days holiday, pension and lots more…
Monsoon - 8 months ago