This well known and market leading retailer currently searching for a Merchandise Planner to join its Consumer Electronics department. You will be responsible for sales and margin delivery, through first class management of stock and availability levels.
The ideal candidate will be a Merchandiser/Planner looking for the next step in their career. Previous retail stock planning / forecasting / demand planning and launching new categories experience is essential. A highly analytical or mathematical nature is desirable but strong communication skills are also very important. This large and well known retailer can offer a competitive salary package and opportunities to progress quickly.
- End to end SKU planning & forecasting.
- Working with other departments to expand category, new lines and promotions.
- Leading/supporting merchandising initiatives.
- Reviewing trading performance to ensure KPIs are met and necessary action is taken.
- Ensure product ordering parameters are correctly set up to deliver correct levels of stock.
- Resolve stock issues
- Develop and implement replenishment parameters, ensuring they are correctly set up and deliver stock levels as planned.
Quest Search & Selection - 2 years ago