Concierge Associate - Westfield London - 32 hours
Westfield has a fantastic opportunity for you to be part of a luxury Concierge team that consistently delivers a world class customer service experience to guests. The Concierge Associate role is located at the prestigious Westfield London centre in White City.
The role of Concierge Associate plays a key part in making Westfield’s shopping centre the most luxury and unique shopping experience within the UK. The Concierge team prides itself on going that extra mile, to ensure that all guests can relax and enjoy their day.
Based at one of the Concierge desks dotted around the centre, you will have an impressive knowledge of the centre’s retailers, restaurants and facilities and will share this information with guests.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· To actively provide information, directions and other assistance to guests
· Maintaining the upkeep of the Concierge desk, ensuring there is a good selection of promotional and marketing material that is up-to-date and relevant
· Actively promote the centre’s products and services such as hands free shopping, valet and parking and the Westfield Gift Card, to name a few
· Assisting customers with shop mobility and accessibility
· Record customer comments or complaints, ensuring appropriate follow up is completed
· Assist the Concierge Team Leader in duties relating to promotional and PR activity
· Dealing efficiently and calmly with any problems that guests may have, such as lost or stolen property, first aid and safety issues
· Helpfully provide visitors with other tourist information where possible, which may not be specific to Westfield
Competencies and Attributes
· A passion for customer service and dealing with people
· An excellent knowledge of the centre and geographical surrounding area
· An enthusiastic and positive attitude with the willingness to accommodate
· Results and achievement orientated to high standards
· A high standard of personal presentation
At Westfield we believe our success is built on the drive and commitment of our people. We pride ourselves on being a market leading employer that offers competitive employee benefits, a high achieving work environment and opportunity for employees to grow their careers. With one of the most outstanding shopping portfolios in the country, a career with Westfield London (White City) offers the chance to be part of a company that is redefining retail.