£19,000 plus excellent benefits
Burton - Logistics Analyst
Do you love working out how to get A to B?
Interested in Fashion and Logistics?
If so then this is the role for you. Burton Menswear are looking for a Logistics Analyst to join their exciting teams, to help get the right product to the right store at the right time to help drive our profits and meet the demands of our customers.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage intake to ensure brand targets are met. Working closely with merchandising teams & the DC to book stock into the business.
- To manage the opening deliveries for the opening, closing and refits of branches. Ensuring costs are kept to a minimum.
- To manage stock movement between branches.
- To assist in the planning of delivery frequencies for all stores.
- To liaise with all brands to utilise vehicle spaces and minimise costs.
- To oversee recalls from stores.
- To deal with and resolve delivery and transport queries.
- To communicate, liaise and negotiate with many areas of the business, particularly Retail, Group Logistics, Retail Ops and the DC’s.
- To comply with company Policies and Procedures.
- To perform any other duties within the scope and remit of the job.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Previous experience of working with a Distribution function or equivalent.
- Excellent PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Demonstrative analytical ability
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate and conscientious.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to manage several tasks at one time and to meet tight deadlines.
Email to Friend
Arcadia Group - 23 months ago