B&Q Glastonbury - Customer Advisor - Sales Support - Front End
14hrs Flexible Shift Pattern – Monday to Sunday between 7am - 9pm (Weekend availability essential)
Salary £12,865 pro rata plus additional zone allowance
At B&Q we look for people that are passionate about customer service and helping people create homes to be proud of. Our Sales Support Customer Advisors are responsible for providing a comprehensive support service across the store in the following key areas: Checkouts, Refund Desk, Greeter, Car Park and Telephonist.
Your role will include delivering the highest standard of customer service and providing a great shopping experience that ensures our customers return to shop with us, time and time again. You will be responsible for providing help and advice to all of our customers in a friendly and efficient manner.
For this role you will be required to have to the following attributes:
A down to earth attitude and a friendly approach as well as a desire to help others and a willingness to learn is essential in this role.
- An enthusiastic and energised attitude
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Enjoy working with others as a team
- Ability to work effectively without direct supervision
- A passion for home improvement
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Ability to multi-task in a busy, fast paced environment
- Resilience with the ability build rapport with customers
- Flexibility to cover store opening hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays on a rota basis
In return you will have the opportunity to join a great team and build your skills whilst working towards an QCF retail skills level 2 qualification, and be rewarded with a competitive pay structure* and benefits, including store team bonus and staff discount card.**
B&Q is part of Kingfisher Plc, Europe
's leading DIY home improvement retailer. The group employs over 78,000 people worldwide and has an annual revenue of £10.5bn. We are the first retailer in the world, and the only non-US company to win the Gallup worldwide award for outstanding Employee Engagement, picking up the award for the last five years running. B&Q achieved the Observer's Ethical Business Award, is listed on the Sunday Times Best Green Companies list and was the first retailer to buy 100% responsibly sourced wood.
B&Q - Build a career in which you can say "I Did That"
* Part Time positions will be based on a Pro Rata Full Time equivalent salary.
** Following 3 months continuous service employees are eligible for a 20% staff discount card.
B&Q - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
B&Q plc, the #1 DIY and garden centre retailer in Europe, was founded in 1969 by Richard Block and David Quayle and originally called...