(SC Cleared) We are currently looking for an HR Project Manager for an initial 3-6 month contract, based in Bristol. The HR Project Manager will be responsible for developing and maintaining project plans for each of the HR work streams, whilst developing an overall plan for HR to feed into programmes. This will be done whilst regularly reporting on progress.
Please email for an immediate response.
- Candidates must be SC Cleared or be willing to undergo clearance
- Knowledge of working and leading projects and complex HR programmes
- HR knowledge of redeployment`s and redundancies
- Ability to develop HR risks and issues and see how they interplay with other business related work streams
- Ability to absorb a complex programme and define the HR elements of the work and ensure they are incorporated into a clear project plan
- Ability to work with detail to ensure interdependencies are identified and deadlines met
- Influencing skills: ability to influence senior managers
- Highly organised and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Human Resource Project Manager (SC Cleared)
The Recruitment Exchange - 2 years ago
Resource Solutions is dedicated to assisting clients in achieving maximum value from their IT investment. We measure our success in terms of...