The Primary School caters to students aged 3 to 11 years and embodies a strong feeling of community and purpose. The successful applicant will be able to support and contribute to the school's two main aims; to establish a sense of self-confidence in students and to encourage the valuing of others.
Key Tasks for Year 3 candidate:
The School can offer you
- Planning, Teaching and Class Management
- Set appropriate and demanding expectations
- Set clear targets, building on prior attainment
- Communicate effectively (both orally and in writing) to a variety of audiences
- Create a safe, happy, healthy, challenging and effective learning environment
Please send CV direct to Sam Hough - - 0117 938 2100Monarch Recruitment Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business.
- Children who behave well, who are keen to learn and are proud of their school
- A committed team of friendly, caring and supportive staff and governors
- A commitment to professional development
- A well resourced working environment
- PPA time with colleagues from within your team, covered by an experienced teacher
Monarch is committed to equal opportunities and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
This job is commutable from Nailsworth Painswick Gloucester Cheltenham Chipping Sodbury Yate Thornbury Bradford-on-Avon Bath Bradley Stoke Kingswood Filton Patchway Trowbridge Keynsham Worcester Swindon Bristol Westbury Frome
Monarch Education - 9 months ago