Everything we do as a business is built on the enthusiasm and professionalism of the people in our team roles. So if you have a passion for serving food and drinks and putting smiles on people's faces, this is the job for you.
What will make you perfect for the job?
- Our Bar and Waiting Staff ensure each and every one of our guests have a great service experience.
- You’ll be responsible for taking orders, serving excellent quality food and a great range of drinks.
- You’ll work with the team on shift to create a friendly, buzzing atmosphere for our guests to enjoy.
- You’ll ensure the highest standards of cleanliness, safety, compliance with licensing law and cash handling procedures.
The key is a passion for delivering the highest standards of customer service. Whatever your level of experience, we'll give you all the training you need. In return you should be enthusiastic about what you do and willing to learn. You should also have a good eye for detail and be able to work under pressure.
What we offer
• 'Dine with us' 20% employee discount at our 1600 restaurants and pubs
• Fabulous High Street shopping discounts
• Structured training programme
• Nationally recognised Apprenticeship qualifications
• Career development to progress you to the next level
• Free shares and Sharesave schemes for employees with 12 months service
• Stakeholder pension scheme
• 28 days holiday (pro rata)
Apply now if you fancy a rewarding and challenging career where you can really go places.
- 19 months ago - save job
Crest Nicholson prides itself on its reputation within the house-building industry. With an uncompromising commitment to excellence in...