With over 18,500 consultants around the World, the Altran Group is already a European leader in Innovation and Technology consulting.
Altran Technologies UK (part of the Altran Group) was founded in 1997 and since then has
developed very strong capabilities in innovation, process optimisation, software and hardware engineering, systems engineering, and technology benchmarking.
We work with some of the largest industry leaders in Aerospace, Automotive and Telecoms to bring their ideas and projects to life and increase their performance through technology and innovation.
The purpose of the role is to manage the implementation of a marketing communications plan that aggressively drives the achievement of the business' revenue and growth objectives which translates the agreed business messages into leading-edge marketing communications across CUSTOMER's customer base and marketplace and includes advertising, PR, events, customer seminars, direct marketing campaigns, web-based activities, collateral production and internal communication.
The role maximizes the overall return on marketing communications investment by leveraging all marketing communications activities whenever possible and increasing their cohesiveness working with Marketing, the Business Units, SRM teams, Customer Communications team, and other third parties.
The role aims to generate sales leads through the effective management of professional marketing programmes and other
Education and Professional Qualifications
A university degree in Business, Economy, Political Science, Journalism with a Master's degree in Business Administration,
Marketing and/or communications.
- Marketing experience in either marketing operations, communications, PR/Journalism, product marketing and/or agency (in
Knowledge and Skills
- Sales and Business development experience
- Telecomms & IT
- The Air transport or related industries
- Worked in a complex, international/multi-cultural and fast moving environment.
- Experience of marketing communications competencies
- Customer service orientated
- Drives results and performance, proven ability to work under pressure and to adapt quickly.
- Experience in managing and building strong business relationships and influencing senior/executive management decisions.
- Able to travel regularly
- Experience in managing / coaching people a virtual or direct team, making decisions and driving execution.
Altran - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard -