Fire Alarm Engineer
To provide daily maintenance to fire alarm and emergency lighting in accordance with British Standards.
Servicing of maintenance contracts in accordance with company operating procedures, reporting directly to the Area Service Manager.
streams and fulfill targets set
- Provide day to day servicing of contracts
- To respond to emergency call-outs and carry out any remedial works
- Report any defects to the client and the maintenance manager
- Note the type and condition of equipment on site
- Install replacement/additional equipment
- Work unsupervised and look for opportunities at all times to increase revenue
- Conduct site surveys as required
The ideal candidate would:
if the engineer does not already have an Enhanced CRB Certificate.
- Have at least 5 years experience working with Fire Alarms
- Preferably 17th Edition qualified
- Good general understanding of the British Standards BS 5839 and BS 5266
- Hold an FIA Unit 5 qualification or a recognized servicing qualification
- Hold a clean full driving license
- All engineers need to be CRB checked. The company will pay for this to be done
You will be required to work independently and to cope well under pressure. In return we will offer a company van, competitive salary with 25 days holiday, an excellent bonus scheme, laptop, full uniform provided.
Also interested in candidates with these skills Nationwide.
reed.co.uk - 11 months ago