Teaching Assistant 3
Job reference no.
Town or area
East Sussex County Council
Hellingly Community Primary
15000 - 15889
We are looking for an OUSTANDING well organised Teaching Assistant 3 to join our team from September 2014.
We are a popular single form entry Primary school situated in the village of Hellingly, just outside the busy market town of Hailsham.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant who:
• Has a strong track record of outstanding classroom observations;
• Is an excellent teaching assistant with high expectations, who can promise that every child in their class will make great progress;
• Excels at classroom organisation and management (and is tidy!!);
• Demonstrates the ability to maintain good relationships with all pupils regardless of their individual needs;
• Is well organised, completes things on time and has plenty of initiative;
• Is excellent at creating innovative, exciting classrooms and learning spaces;
We can offer you:
• An inclusive school with a good reputation for developing well-rounded, caring children who feel safe and valued whatever their skills and abilities;
• A dedicated, talented and motivated team of staff who help, support and challenge each other;
• Happy, confident children who enjoy being at school;
• A community who shares the vision for our children;
• A supportive and committed Governing body;
• A chance to receive quality CPD and progress further.
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the School Business Manager Lynn Hill using the contact details provided.
Hours of work: 28.75 hours per week
Working pattern: Part-time and Term-time only.
(As the position is part-time and term-time only, the above salary will be pro rata)
Closing date: 12 Noon, Friday 16 May 2014
Interview date: Thursday 22 May 2014
For more information and to apply for the above post, please contact:
Hellingly Community Primary School
Phone: 01323 844346
Please note, we do not accept CVs.
Work Permits: we may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Border Agency’s Points-based Immigration System.
From 6 April 2011 the Home Office has placed a permanent restriction on the number of migrant workers that all Tier 2 (General) Sponsors can recruit. Due to the restrictions we cannot guarantee that individuals that meet the requirements of the Points-based Immigration System will be issued with clearance to obtain work permits.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold or be willing to obtain Enhanced DBS check or Enhanced check for Regulated Activity with the Disclosure & Barring Services (previously the Criminal Records Bureau).
For further information about what is required in this process please go to www.gov.uk/crb-criminal-records-bureau-check .