Title: Content Manager, Tracker Regulatory - GRC
Complinet is a leading provider of connected risk and compliance solutions and a Thomson Reuters company. Complinet's cost-effective range of services includes a complete service that delivers insight and interpretation of regulatory risks and developments.
Our portfolio also helps firms to screen their clients, manage their policies and train their staff. Every day, industry professionals in more than 1,900 firms across 81 countries rely on Complinet as their information partner for ongoing analysis and solutions that help them keep pace with changing regulations.
We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Content Editor within the Regulatory Affairs Department. The Regulatory Affairs team is responsible for delivering, maintaining and future development of the Tracker product. The role of the Senior Content Editor is primarily to: Co-ordinate with the Tracker Content Editor and manage the daily Tracker workflow and alerts as well as managing and maintaining the current Tracker Content sets
The Senior Content Editor will review the Roadmap on a regular basis and ensure that it is current. Ensure that all feedback from clients regarding content has been incorporated into the Roadmap and will be responsible for communicating all changes made to the Roadmap to the sales and marketing teams.
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to support teams around the business; responding to their queries; support regulatory analysts in drafting regulatory reports, input into marketing campaigns; write and support regulatory analysts in producing exclusive analysis.
- Understanding of Complinet processes
- Comprehension of regulatory announcements
- Abstracting and summarising key points of such announcements
- Writing in a clear and practical style
- Producing summaries in a timely and punctual manner
- Understanding key regulatory drivers within UK and EU
- Have a good understanding of internal publishing formats and potential commercial opportunities
Key Performance Indicators
- Excellent organisational skills with an eye for detail and the ability to multi-task using effective prioritisation
- Proactive and enthusiastic with a confident attitude
- First-class comprehension skills and ability to interpret regulatory information
- Excellent writing skills
- A 'hands-on' attitude and a determination to deliver against objectives
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal with a high level of professionalism and presentation
- Knowledge of the financial services sector would be an advantage but comprehensive training on the financial services industry and regulation will be provided
- Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Delivery of regular, timely and relevant content for the Tracker service
- Positive feedback internally and externally
- Positive and measurable contribution to the Team and to the Tracker product
- Demonstrable ability to understand and deliver the end-to-end process
Primary Location United Kingdom-London
Organization Legal Complinet
Job Type Standard
Shift Day Job, Legal, Law, Compliance, Regulatory Affairs, Management, Manager, Marketing, Marketing Manager, Publishing, Editor
Thomson Reuters - 2 years ago
Financial information is king and Thomson Reuters Corporation holds the crown. The company is the market leader in financial data (ahead of...