This role acts as the Strategy and Technology partner to the IT innovation function for the specific area of Information Management (IM) architecture. This role is identical in concept to the functional partnering responsibilities of the other Strategy & Technology Directors all of whom report to the VP IT R&D and CTO. Together they form a key part of the Leadership Team.
Strategy & Technology Director, Key Accountabilities:
Please send your cv for immediate considerationLawrence Harvey is acting as an employment agency in regards to this position.
- Recommend strategy for IM
- Finding ways with the VP IM to exploit those opportunities.
- Develope of the organisation's strategic plans.
- Establishes, maintains and communicates the organisation's strategy for managing structured and unstructured information.
- Evaluates technologies from both consumer and enterprise sources to establish their relevance and feasibility for inclusion in the strategy.
- Possesses a clear and non-technical communication style.
- Commands respect for excellence and is considered an expert for both structured and unstructured aspects of IM.
- Possesses a credible knowledge of all IT areas (application and infrastructure).
- Primary author of the elements of the destination architecture specific to IM.
- Delivers the solutions architectures for all IM applications that are fit to run working with Service Design to do so
- Creates an appropriate and relevant IT Roadmap
- Prepared to take a clear stance and defend their opinion.