As an Aldi Assistant Store Manager you will be able to work with a high level of responsibility, whilst supporting the Store Manager to ensure your store achieves consistently high levels of sales and performance.
You will be a motivated individual who has great leadership skills engaging and working alongside staff, ensuring an efficient and co-operative working environment.
You will be enthusiastic and determined with a great work ethic and a can-do attitude.
What you get in return…
• 5 day, 48 hour week
• Full training provided
• 4 weeks’ paid holiday + 8 bank holidays
• Company Sick Pay Scheme*
• Pension from commencement*
• Bonus schemes relating to sales and productivity*
• Long service rewards
• Enhanced maternity and paternity pay*
• Opportunities to progress to Store Manager
Application URL: aldirecruitment.co.uk
Careerbuilder UK - 30+ days ago
Our business really is about people. The loyalty and satisfaction of our customers and suppliers is paramount. We aim to establish the very...