Both roles are based at our Special Facility West Blatchington Primary School. The Facility has 16 pupils based in two classes and pupils have opportunities to be integrated into mainstream classes.
We are looking for strong enthusiastic Primary trained teachers who have experience of working with children with Autism and who are able to differentiate the curriculum to meet the individual needs of the pupils and support inclusion into a mainstream setting.
This is an excellent opportunity for energetic, skilled and committed teachers with a thorough knowledge and understanding of Autism.
The posts will involve teaching a range of subjects across Key Stage 1/2 curriculum.
If you believe that
then we would like to hear from you!
- you are an excellent classroom practitioner
- you are an enthusiastic person with good communication and interpersonal skills
- you have successful KS1/2 classroom experience
- you are committed to working in partnership with children, staff and parents
- you are a good team member
- you have the ability to inspire colleagues and pupils across the school
- you have high expectations of learning
- you are committed to continuous improvement and raising standards
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Contract: 1 x Temporary KS1 for one year in the first instance, Full-time, 32.4 hours per week, 1 x Temporary KS2 for one year in the first instance, Part-time, 0.6FTE
Brighton & Hove City Council - 6 months ago