Large Banking organisation seek urgently a skilled Administration Consultant to oversee the Disclosure forms process in house.
This position reports to the Head of Disclosure Management and is responsible for the accuracy of terms and conditions and regulatory disclosure documents, application forms, disclosure notifications and copy guidelines for UK, Ireland and Spain card products. The accuracy and compliance of these components underpins our whole ability to lend and legally enforce customer contracts and as such are regarded as central and critical to Marketing success for both the existing portfolio and new acquisition accounts with relevant legal, regulatory, Treating Customers Fairly and revenue updates being applied to ensure the whole portfolio is updated consistently and accurately.
o Terms and conditions (including Old to New letter, Reissue T&Cs)
- Maintain and develop master library of terms and conditions, application forms and other regulatory disclosure templates for all card products including;
o Promotional pricing offers and set up
o Application template set up
o Data Protection Declarations
o Insurance documentation
o Small prints
o Advertising copy requirements
- Project manage and design Marketing aspects of changes in terms or other regulatory requirements on new acquisition materials;
- Design and project manage periodic creative updates to application form templates and disclosure document s (eg summary box) in response to regulatory, revenue or competitive needs;
- Provide primary contact point between Marketing and Law/Compliance for regulatory and other mandatory advertising requirements, ensuring through education and communication that all requirements are known, documented, understood and complied with within Marketing
- Advance overall Disclosure Management process/control environment and Marketing's operation within this through programme of education, strategic development of processes/systems and validation
- Maintain and develop essential relationships with Marketing briefing and implementing areas and CO&F, Technology, E-commerce, Law and Compliance
- Manage activities and development of dedicated team of Marketing Specialists
- Manage source code strategy for Change in Terms to align disclosures and account set up.
- Work with Law to interpret new legal guidance and ensure that the team apply these amends across all legal and regulatory documents
- Manage the MAP forum to ensure the accurate and controlled set up of new pricing and products for new product development, projects, groups as well as BAU activity and customer marketing.
- Participate in Bankwide projects to deliver critical to quality elements eg new product development and strategic partner launches.
- Manage the team to support positive/regression testing requirements for technology/system changes on behalf of acquisition marketing.
- Manage provision of support for Marketing issues by ensuring that the team provide analysis of root cause and determining a resolution.
- Proven ability to manage projects and deliver results
- Proven ability to find innovative solutions to problems and overcome barriers
- Logical and methodical approach with sound decision making skills
- Attention to detail and ability to work with/develop complex processes and components
- Strong written communication skills
- Superior influencing and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship management skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Organised and must be able to work and lead a team under pressure
- Working knowledge of:
- Adobe Acrobat
JobServe - 2 years ago