A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Call Scheduler/ Administrator to join a well-established organisation based in their prestigious offices in Witham, Essex.
As a Call Scheduler/ Administrator you will work closely with other team members, the role will help to support the delivery team and play a vital role as the main point of contact with all of the customers. The ideal candidate will need to be efficient, organised, have a sharp eye for detail, strong negotiation skills and excellent time management skills. The successful candidate will also need to be a team player, work well under pressure and be able to manage and prioritise assigned tasks, and will be 90% desk based in Witham, North Essex.
As a Call Scheduler/ Administrator you will also need to be assertive and confident, as the role will have a strong element of chasing suppliers and stake-holders to ensure information is submitted in a timely manner.
As a Call Scheduler/ Administrator you MUST have the following experience:
The role is a 3 month rolling contract that is expected to last until 31st March 2013, with a possibility of an extension thereafter.
- Scheduling, co-ordination & monitoring.Ability to manage large complex roll-outs across the County (500+ sites)
- Strong Microsoft Word skills including report writing, mail-merge, formatting
- Strong MS Excel skills for cross referencing spreadsheets, formulas, budget analysis and creating Programme documentation
- Strong negotiation skills and able to deal with difficult customers
- Preparing Stake-holder Communications- Strong understanding of Programme and sound understanding of Communication skills for conveying key messages
- Updating important Programme Documentation & databases- Strong understanding of Programme and Programme Documentation Library & strong general IT skills
- Supporting Programme Manager interfacing with Stake-holders & customer- Strong understanding of Programme and Programme Documentation Library
- Organising events, meetings and taking minutes
- Strong organisational skills and minute taking experience
All candidates MUST be available to start immediately for this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience working in a fast growing blue chip company in Witham, Essex!
reed.co.uk - 11 months ago