Staffordshire based leading advanced automation and real-time business intelligence company is looking for a Program Manager - Senior Project Manager to join their team. This is an opportunity to join a growing company in a competitive sector at the right time.
Summary of Role :
An experienced Project Manager - Senior Project Manager is required to join an established team in planning and managing concurrent Instrumentation, Control and Automation rollouts. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 8 years contract experience and must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of contract management as well as the project management and project delivery attributes mentioned below.
Candidates of similar calibre with experience of other related industries will be considered. The successful candidate is likely to have worked for a Main Contracting or Systems Integration organization.
Role Description :
Managing a number of concurrent automation projects. Ensuring all projects are delivered to given timescales, specification and budget. Full financial responsibility for projects with individual values usually of £100Ks with a cumulative value of circa £5m. People-management responsibility for leading and motivating teams of hardware, software, site and installation engineers. Close management throughout the whole development and installation lifecycle. Attention to the detail of planning, especially in site access requirements. Full responsibility for managing small subcontracts for civil, mechanical and electrical works. Hold regular report and progress meetings with clients. Assist in securing future business by cultivating customer expectations through excellent delivery. Responsibility for Quality Control for all projects involved. Responsibility with Site Managers for all Health and Safety aspects of projects.
Essential Requirements :
If you are wanting to forward your career in a company that will give you all the tools and backing to progress to wherever you want this is the job for you.
- At least 8 years demonstrable full project management experience of ICA engineering projects with a sound technical appreciation/understanding of SCADA/RTU’s.
- Ability to demonstrate delivery to time, spec and budget of projects of £100Ks to £Ms essential.
- Project management experience within an Automation/Technology based company.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must have a solid knowledge of the industry commercial/contractual environment.
- Strong leadership skills, including management of multidisciplinary engineers.
- Must be prepared to travel, with occasional stays away at customer sites.
For any more information please contact Russ Chaplin of Vantage Consulting on 01785-330666 or email@example.com . This could be the best call you ever make.
This role is commutable from: Stafford, Stoke, Wolverhampton, Telford, Birmingham, Crewe, cannock
Monster UK - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard