We are looking to recruit 2 (E-) Learning Design Managers who would be key contributors to the adequacy of the overall Global Development Learning Framework, as members of the Learning Innovation and Design Group.
The major tasks of this position will be:
- Act as expert consultant and driver on the application of learning theories and technical design methodologies as a critical member of nominated Global Learning Event Development teams;
- Manage and drive storyboard design and subsequently develop e-learning content across a broad range of subject matter. The incumbent will be developing SCORM compliant learning content using advanced and rapid content development tools (eg. Lectora, Articulate, Captivate) and will enhance innovation and interactivity with, for example, bespoke Flash capability;
- Research, evaluate and recommend solutions to improve functionality and impact of GDLA driven learning modules. Continually expand knowledgebase and technical expertise on forward looking technologies, both in terms of authoring capability and options to enhance the learning environment supporting the LMS platform (eg, Web 2.0 capabilities);
- Provide an expert consultancy service on the functional capabilities of Virtual Classroom software and other options for increasing interactivity in Instructor Led Training;
- Define, develop and maintain all GDLA Instructional design guides, including design theory whitepapers and technical authoring manuals, standard authoring templates, image and branding libraries;
- Liaise with external vendors/functional learning material developers and conduct quality control and user acceptance testing on all externally developed training materials created to ensure products meet client requirements and are aligned to the GDLA brand.
Bayerjobs.com - 2 years ago
For when you can't "bayer" the pain, Bayer Corporation makes your medicine. The US headquarters of pharmaceuticals and materi...