Our client designs, manufactures and installs process plant and systems for wet milling, mixing and dispersing. They are looking for an Engineering and Projects Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Based in Warrington (North West England), you will be responsible for all engineering functions including design and drawing preparation, procurement, manufacture, projects management and installation of new plants at customers sites.
The salary for this position is likely to be in the range of £30-40k with a car/car allowance and other benefits to be agreed.
- Bright, Capable and Qualified Elec/Mech/Process Engineer with good first degree or HNC.
- Able to work in a small company environment with total exposure and responsibility.
- Literate, clear thinker and capable multi-tasking organiser.
- Experienced in the design of process plant and equipment.
- AutoCad proficient.
- Competent, conscientious, reliable and fully committed.
- Presentable and sufficiently confident to deal direct with customers at senior levels.
- Hands on and prepared to travel in UK and o/seas, incl Far East.
- Commercially aware.
- Experience in design and manufacture of process plant and systems for wet milling, mixing and dispersing would be an asset.
- Experience of ATEX or equal requirements for hazardous areas, QA systems and H&S regs would also be beneficial.
If you have the relevant experience and youre looking for a permanent position in the Warrington area please send your CV to apply.
Please note that we aim to respond to all applicants, however if you havent been contacted within two weeks please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Purple Squirrel is acting as an Employment Agency in respect of this vacancy.
Jobsite.co.uk - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard