To assist the Social Media manager with the creation and delivery of our clients Social Media campaigns.
Secondary responsibilities will be to assist the SEO team with various tasks including; ethical link building, content writing and website research/analysis.
- Assisting the Social Media Manager by planning and running campaigns:
- Initial project ideas
- Strategy creation
- Market research
- Planning and scheduling
- Writing creative content/copywriting
- Delivering and monitoring campaigns
- Assisting with the creation of client reports
- Assisting the rest of the Digital Marketing team with Outreach and SEO projects
BritWeb is a web design and digital marketing agency in Horsham, West Sussex. We have gone from 1
13 employees in 2 years and are constantly growing. We invest in our employee’s education through
internal and external training as well as attending industry conferences and exhibitions. We have
regular team building days out as well as team nights out. More at http://www.britweb.co.uk/
The apprenticeship will involve 4 days per week at work, with Wednesdays spent training under the guidance of creative & media specialists at Dv8 Sussex. You’ll receive a weekly wage of £120 plus travel expenses. The apprenticeship lasts for 1 year, and upon completion you’ll have a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media & Digital Marketing.
Dv8 Sussex is a specialist creative and media training provider, and has been run by industry professionals for over 10 years - providing a real working experience of being in a small creative company. Our central Brighton training centre is fully equipped with the latest industry-standard software, including Adobe Creative Suite.
This Advanced Apprenticeship in Social Media & Digital Marketing offers apprentices the chance to have a paid job within an exciting company, whilst receiving expert training and gaining a qualification.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- Ability to confidently communicate both verbally and in writing (English).
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Team player keen to learn and develop whilst on the job.
- A positive attitude and willing to bring new ideas to the team.
- Articulate and professional.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Good basic knowledge of Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest and Google+
- Interested in Technology/Media.
- Basic understanding of HTML.
- MS Office, Photoshop, WordPress.
- Previous use or knowledge of Content Management Systems.
- Administration skills and use of Microsoft Office packages.
- Knowledge of SEO.
You’ll need grade A*- C GCSEs (or Level 2 Functional Skills) in English, Maths, and ICT – but if you do not have these qualifications we may be able to help you to acquire them.
If you already have a Level 4 qualification, you are eligible for a Level 5 or above Higher Apprenticeship only.
HOW TO APPLY…
Click here to apply online. Once you’ve applied, please download our CV template here - then add your details and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org - we cannot consider your application until we have received your CV.
Please mention you found this opportunity on BrightonAndHoveJobs.com website.
If you are a recruitment agency, please do not contact this employer directly, as their advertising agreement is with BrightonAndHoveJobs.com
- 13 months ago - save job