2D Artist / Graphics Designer / UI Artist
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most loved sports franchises in the world. A London based AAA Games Studio is currently looking for a Graphic Designer / UI Artist to create assets and designs for their up and coming next generation title. The studio currently works on sports games that have been widely enjoyed in the console market for the past decade.
You will be working hand in hand with the games designers in producing fun, clear and concise UI that will keep their players coming back for more. You will also be open to designing the ‘User Experience’ elements to the title.
The project is working on creating designs and ideas that will be used in-game, this role would be ideal for someone who desires more of a creative control with their work. Requirements
- 3 years’ experience working on high end console or PC games
- Strong experience in UI Art / Graphics Design
- Passionate about interface design and seeing things from the players perspective
- Strong portfolio to demonstrate good UI designs
- Skills in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Passion for sports games
Desired but not essential
- Experience of UX design – wireframe planning etc.
- Experience with Maya, creating 3D packages
This is a great opportunity to work part of a highly creative team where your ideas will go from concept to final implementation. To apply please send your CV and portfolio examples to email@example.com
Games Industry Jobs
- 23 months ago - save job