Become a travel consultant specialising in gap years and gain the unique opportunity to work across both the leisure and corporate travel sector.
Introducing Gapyear.com Travel (GYT)
GYT (Gapyear.com Travel) was inspired by Gapyear.com - the world
's largest and most exciting gap year social network. Started in the late '90s, Gapyear.com is a home for travellers to meet online, chat and share experiences through message boards, blogs and photos. Gapyear.com members are always posting questions about flights and booking their gap year, which is why we've created GYT - Gapyear.com Travel. GYT also deals directly with adventure suppliers and not-for-profit organisations, working with them to create exceptional travel experiences.
This is an exciting opportunity to join GYT and use your travel expertise across both the corporate and retail sector. GYT deals with the world's leading gap year companies, volunteer and not-for-profit organisations as well as directly supporting soon-to-be travellers through Gapyear.com. Within this varied role, you will:
This is your chance to join a brand new division within a global travel company offering you an exceptional opportunity to make your mark in a growing team with ambitious plans for the future.
- Manage a portfolio of existing customers and accounts
- Work with GYT Business Development Managers to maximise opportunities
- Offer an exceptional level of service to both corporate and retail clients
What You'll Gain
Joining an exciting company with ambitious plans for the future, you'll be an integral part of GYT. What's more, you'll be based in our brand new adventure sales hub, Base Camp, in Central London, surrounded by like-minded travellers who are passionate about our business.
In addition, you'll receive the following award-winning benefits including:
The successful candidate will receive a base salary of 18,000 with a first year OTE of 34,000.
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
Flight Centre UK Ltd - 21 months ago
Did you know Flight Centre Limited employs more than 15,000 people and has over 2,500 businesses across 11 countries? Our worldwide growth...