Our clients are a growing online retail company. A new role has become available for a Digital Marketing Executive/Website Lister to join their team. The role will involve listings new products and maintaining the quality of existing listings, promoting sales through all sales channels, and digital marketing for the new website. As they are a young company, you will have the opportunity to develop your role into a managerial position as they continue to grow.
The role will involve:
- Listing new products across sales channels (eBay/Amazon/Play.com/website)
- Ensuring products are listed speedily, diligently and accurately
- Strategically categorizing products to ensure ease of customer navigation
- Using Linnworks and csv files to import listings
- Monitoring the performance of listings and making any necessary adjustments
- Promoting specific products and product ranges with pricing and internal other marketing techniques.
- Managing SEO for the company - whether this be directly or outsourced (in which case the role would involve over-seeing the progress on the Google ranks)
- Deliver a variety of strategic and tactical digital marketing techniques including social media and PPC.
- You will not be required to partake in the technical side of web design, but you will have some responsibility in over-seeing the continued development of the website from a design aspect.
The successful candidate will: -
- Have previous experience with listing and selling products on eBay/Amazon.
- Have sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Speedy use of excel is essential.
- Have experience with CSV file imports and exports.
- Have experience in digital marketing, preferably with good knowledge of SEO.
- Have knowledge of using multiple tracking tools to analyse, plan, implement, optimise and report on both organic and Pay Per Click marketing campaigns.
- Have experience of domain names, web hosting, website content and social media.
- Have good Photoshop skills (preferred but not essential).
- Have experience of Google Analytics or Adwords certifications (or similar).
- Have excellent numeracy and writing skills.
- Be organised and methodical in their approach.
- Be calm, focussed, and self-disciplined with attention to detail.
- Have an enquiring mind and be pro-active in the quest for knowledge.
Jobsite Jobs - 7 months ago
TechnoRecruit is a recruitment service that is part of the Technojobs Group. Technojobs Ltd has been successfully involved with online...