- Service Delivery Manager (at level 1 of the SDM community) is accountable for managing service delivery to one or more client accounts promoting the continuous improvement of productivity, service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Service Delivery Manager is focused on:
- Delivering service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
- Developing strong relationships and teams (KPI: Strong network in place & people development is evident)
- Achieving productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer, enhanced margin and P&L performance)
- Transforming and growing the business (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
- The role holder owns the delivery of service for one or more customers. Alternatively, the role holder is accountable for aspects of service delivery management for a large / strategically important / global client.
- The role has people management responsibilities, often across multiple sites and including in a matrixed, virtual team environment.
- Accountable for managing service delivery for one or more client accounts - often across multiple sites
- Consistent and measured delivery of service to SLA
- Continuous and demonstrable improvement of productivity resulting in increased cost effectiveness and value
- Provides support to new business opportunities. Takes an active role in bids and supports the transition and implementation of new business (including new service offers)
- Processes in place to pro-actively protect consistent service quality through rigorous management of change control and acceptance into service procedures in line with Service Delivery governance guidance
- Ensures resources, capabilities and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand
- Ownership of problems and incidents, identification of root causes and addressing these
- Constantly improves the quality and inter-working of the whole virtual service team, including other Xerox service partners and suppliers. Ensures the client contractual targets and measurements are supported by back-to-back supplier commitments
- Ensures robust tools and - where relevant - technological platforms are in place to support customer environment and best service solution
- Motivates, develops and mentors other service delivery employees and managers
- Directly manages service delivery employees and managers (as appropriate to the country, client account and service line).
- Identifies same account growth opportunities to be converted into sales prospects
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred: Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ITIL, Lean Six Sigma, PMI) preferred
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Experience of having successfully operated at prime customer contact level
Service delivery management experience having lead high quality service delivery to customer(s)
Demonstrable experience of having designed and implemented productivity as well as customer satisfaction improvements
Strong people management and development skills
Preferred experience in outsourcing bids, from pre-sales to successful implementation
Proven experience of contract negotiation/supplier management
Relevant language skills
Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery
Xerox UK - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...