Salary: £170 to £220 per day
Job Type: Contract
Project: Interactive TV
OPM are pleased to work with this high profile studio in their recruitment of contract staff. As a Graphic Designer/Artist you will be part of a small vibrant team working together to create the next generation of cutting-edge experiences for Xbox 360 Kinect and Xbox Live.
You will be charged with helping to drive the studios visual treatment of interactive TV. You will help concept and execute on bold new graphical directions for their products and promote visual excellence in everything they do. Working closely with the Creative Director and Art Director you will be expected to deliver cutting edge graphical prototypes and treatments to support their projects. You’ll need to think creatively on your feet and offer solutions to the daily problems of development in this demanding new field of entertainment.
Knowledge Skills and Experience:
• In depth understanding of illustrator and Photoshop
• Extensive portfolio and Superb creative credentials
• Games industry work experience
• Experience with Print media essential
• Experience with Multimedia / Video also essential
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with After Effects and or Flash
• Knowledge of Expression Blend is desirable
• Branding / Marketing experience would be very useful.
For the opportunity to be part of this team please send your cv and work examples FAO Catherine to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1206 214416
Catherine Cope| Design Consultant
OPM Response Ltd | Ground Floor Anderson House 228 Old London Road Marks Tey Colchester CO6 1HD
Direct Line: + 44 (0) 1206 214416 | Email: Catherine@opmjobs.com
Games Industry Jobs
- 2 years ago - save job