Your role will include all functions related to daily sales reconciliation and troubleshooting. Helps with ordering of office supplies for Customer Service (CS) and cash office and maintenance of cash office equipment. Prepare the daily deposit of all monies for armored transport pick up for bank delivery. Prepares and keeps proper daily work for store accountant and storage.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of an Accounting/Admin Team Member.
- Report all actions of Team Members that violate policies or standards to the CS Team Leader or CS Associate Team Leader.
- Verification of cashier daily work and consolidation of all cashier work into a daily deposit.
- Ensure balancing of all reports including EFT and sales.
- Comply with all applicable health and safety codes.
- Help implement and support all regional programs.
- Attend all Retail Support team and store meetings.
- Perform other duties, as assigned by Accountant, Store Leadership, or Regional Cash Up Supervisor.
- Daily written communication of cashier performance and daily exception reporting.
- Minimum, weekly communication with CS team leadership.
- Follow and comply with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and adhere to safe work practices.
- Operate and sanitize all equipment in a safe and proper manner.
- This job posting is intended to describe the general requirements for the performance of this job. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned by leadership.
- Analytical ability and proficiency in math needed to troubleshoot cashier daily work problems.
- Comprehensive knowledge of regional and national cash control standards.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position (see below).
- Previous cash handling experience is required. (Retail, banking, cashiering, etc.)
- Proficient in 10-key.
- Extensive use of 10-key.
- Reiteration of duties.
- Ability to work alone for periods of time.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Available for flexible scheduling to meet the needs of the department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Bend and stoop to grasp objects and climb ladders. Bend and twist neck and waist, reach above and below shoulders and squat.
- Bend and lift loads. Push and pull carts.
- Repetitive use of hands for grasping, pushing, pulling, and fine manipulation.
- Environmental exposure to extreme temperatures (coolers, ovens, freezer, outdoors, etc.)
Number of Openings: 1
Close Date: 05/01/2014
Whole Foods Market - 14 months ago
•Austin, Texas-based Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM) is the leading natural and organic food retailer, and one of the most vibrant...