Eaton's Aerospace business based in Titchfield, Hampshire is looking for a Project Engineer.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- To act as technical focal for component work packages as directed by the Engineering or Project
in terms of cost, schedule and quality.
- To co-ordinate internal and external resources in order to achieve the workpackage requirements
- To ensure that customer requirements are properly understood and that the design meets these
- To act as the technical point of contact for the customer and to maintain or improve customer
- To prepare technical documentation in accordance with company procedures, including but not
- Acceptance Test Procedures
- Development and Qualification Test Reports
- Co-ordination memos and meeting minutes
- Test Schedules
- Defining and directing development and qualification test activities.
- Organising the manufacture of hardware and test fixturing.
- Supervising and supporting test technician activities.
- Conducting component analysis as necessary to support development.
- Presenting test plans internally and to customers.
- To support the preparation of technical proposals.
- To support where necessary Operational and In-service investigations associated with fuel
system and general fuel component performance.
- To support cost out initiatives throughout the business.
- To keep up to date with latest aerospace technology especially that related to aircraft fuel
- To maintain a well organised project filing system and working environment in line with ELSS.
- Experience generating component test reports
- Familiarity liaising with customers
- Experience presenting at internal and external technical reviews Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements) QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering degree
- Fluency in MS Office suite, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint Relocation benefit provided? No Region Europe, Middle East, Africa Country United Kingdom City Titchfield
Eaton is a power management company with 2013 sales of $22.0 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers...