Computer People, recently voted Best Agency 2008 by Contract UK readers, have an exciting opportunity as a 'PMO Analyst' to work a 3-6 month contract based in Edinburgh for a large financial/Life & Pensions company. As a PMO Analyst you will support the PMO Manager with their role to drive the activities to meet the business objectives.
We are looking for an organised individual who is a strong communicator and has a previous background of working in the financial or life & pensions industry in a PMO environment.
Requirements for the role:
Please make sure that the Skills are clearly seen in the body of the CV
- Recent Financial Services OR Life & Pensions experience
- Previous Programme/Project/PMO planning experience
- Budget & resource experience.
- Previous reporting experience
- Change Request
- Comfortable with liaising with Stakeholders/executive management
- Reporting to the PMO Manager
- Excellent (oral and written) communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and coordination skills
- MS Office applications
- Identify and Communicate Dependencies
- Identify and Communicate any Risks and Issues
- APPLY NOW*
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Adecco is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
The Recruitment Exchange
- 5 years ago - save job
Since 1972, Computer People has prided itself with sourcing quality IT staff for their clients and by helping candidates progress in their...