Our client is based in Bradford, West Yorkshire and is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor to work within a Food FMCG operation.
- Full accountability for shift ensuring safety and performance targets are achieved.
- Lead/assist with continuous improvement projects and other similar activities.
- Will ensure all operators are maintaining output levels in line with targets and recording all major events e.g.: downtime
- Will collect and check all summary KPI reports from operators at the end of the shift.
- Maintain high standards adhering to Health and Safety procedures.
- Resilience and an ability to liaise with staff at all levels are essential.
- 3-5 years hands on supervisory/management experience within an FMCG Production industry.
- Excellent organisational skills including planning of labour and processes.
- IT literacy in MS applications is essential, and an understanding of MRP systems will be useful.
- An understanding of Lean Manufacturing tools such as KPIs, 5S, TPM, OEE.
- Good Health, Safety and Environmental awareness with an understanding of Risk Assessments and legislation.
Monday to Thursday: 06:00am - 14:30pm.
Friday: 06:00am - 12:00noon.
Monday to Thursday: 13:30pm - 22:00pm.
Friday: 11:00am - 17:00pm.
Monday to Thursday: 21:30pm - 06:00am
Friday: 16:00pm - 22:00pm.
You will be paid a basic salary of between £24,000 and £26,000 (Depending on Experience)
Questech Recruitment Ltd are one of the fastest growing Engineering, Manufacturing and Technical employment businesses in the UK. Operating...