A fast growing oil and gas production company are looking to hire an Environmental Advisor at their site in Aberdeenshire. The role will involve providing specialist advice and support on environmental matters to the company and ensuring the effective delivery of the company's environmental strategy, both on and offshore.
- Provide support to the Environmental Lead and other HSSEQ team members in ensuring the effective delivery of the company's environmental strategy
- Contribute to ISO14001 certification and compliance activities
- Participate in offshore platform visits as required
- Contribute to relevant environmental risk assessments, responses and controls
- Co-ordinate offshore compliance audits and reviews and monitors delivery of plans
Salary: £50000 per annum. Date posted: 05/04/2013
- Environmental-related experience in the oil and gas or similar industry
- Membership of the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment (IEMA) or similar qualification
- BOSIET / MIST
- Degree qualified
- Ability to travel offshore
- 2 years ago - save job
Shirley Parsons Associates was founded in 2005 to help create healthier safer working environments by introducing and delivering flexible...