Passion for Sales, Passion for Customer Service.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE, RESIDENT & LEGALLY ENTITLED TO WORK IN THE UK
RETAIL STORE MANAGER
JOIN US IF YOU BELIEVE IN YOURSELF ! JOIN A WORLD CLASS COMPANY AND MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE.
The Company - TOTAL Convenience Stores
With over 900 TOTAL branded stores, including around 250 directly operated in the UK and a turnover of £200 million per year, youd think we would be happy as we are. We're not. We're committed to pushing ourselves further, to doing everything better, to gaining more success and to cementing our position as one of the premier retailers in the UK.
If you are enthusiastic, commercially minded and have retail experience, youre just the person we have been looking for to join and help improve our TOTAL Convenience Store team.
We expect you to:
- Have the motivation and commitment to ensure that your store team delivers high standards
- Do your utmost to attract and retain customers
- Recruit, encourage, manage and develop staff to their full potential.
- Be forward thinking, hands-on, approachable and use initiative to problem-solve
- Be competent with administration and accounting
- Have an enthusiastic approach to Sales and Business Development
- Implement local sales and marketing strategies
- Write up reports
- Schedule deliveries (and ensure they arrive!!)
Although we have proven ongoing management training, we are looking for people with:
- At least one year's experience of retail management
- Enthusiasm, commercial sense and the people skills needed to lead a team
- You'll also need to be confident with authority and responsibility, whilst possessing the motivation to succeed is absolutely essential.
- At least five GCSEs at grade C or above, or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Must be resident in the UK
- Must be over 18 years old
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE 18 YEARS OF AGE AND RESIDENT IN THE UK
- Position could lead directly to a Territory Manager role or other roles in our large Retail head office or field teams.
- Training provided both in store and at our training centre. We provide a structured training programme to ensure we give you the necessary tools required to do your job.
- Benefits package - includes healthcare, pension scheme, personnel insurance, discount on fuel and goods and much much more. Its our way of saying thanks to you!
For candidates keyword search: Retail -Branch Manager - Store Manager - Forecourt Manager - Petrol station - Supervisor - Retail Store Manager - Retail Manager
Thank you for your interest shown in TOTAL
Formation et connaissances
GCSE in Maths and English
Minimum 1 year retail experience
reliable, customer focused and possesses leadership qualities
Total - 4 years ago