Calling all manufacturing leaders! Are you driven by success? A natural leader? Have excellent communicative skills?
Ready for a new challenge? Then read on.....!
Our prestigious client are experiencing a very exciting time of growth due to phenomenal success, and as a result are now
seeking a Manufacturing Leader to join their team. As a natural strong leader, with the ability to shape and direct a
team, you will thrive in a fast paced environment, and not be scared to make decisions. You will be responsible for
continuous improvements in quality, safety, productivity, delivery and 6S.
Key skills and experience for this role include:
- Problem Solving - naturally able to think outside the box and seek solutions successfully
- Directing Others - ability to plan and organise workload for the team effectively, whilst achieving results
- Confronting Direct Reports - regularly holding reviews, keeping a team in check, and maintaining a positive work
- Ability to read, analyse and interpret scientific and technical journals
- Drive for Results - consistently exceeding goals and pushing the team to succeed, through training, coaching and
continually improving processes and procedures
- Lean Management Systems - ability to utilise lean tools and kaizen, delivering high quality products, whilst
Ideally with an engineering degree, with a number of years experience within a manufacturing/ operations role, coupled
with previous supervisory experience, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and implement continuous
improvement activities to achieve targets.
In return, our client offers long term career prospects and the opportunity to grow with a continuously successful
company. Don't delay, apply today!