Retail – |
Jones Lang LaSalle is a globally integrated real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe. The company provides comprehensive integrated expertise, including management, transaction, advisory and real estate money management services, to investors and occupiers locally, regionally and globally.
This Team Secretary role is to support the Lead Director and a number of Senior Directors within our Retail Team based in the West End.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook.
- Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Good analytical skills
- Good report writing skills
- A confident and proactive approach to work.
- Excellent telephone manner accompanied by strong interpersonal skills to deal with a wide variety of people and clients.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and make decisions when necessary.
- Self motivated, shows initiative in taking action and responding appropriately.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion.
- Team player with a positive can do attitude
- Ability to work under pressure
Jones Lang LaSalle is an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
- Provide support to a number of senior directors and the wider team
- Attending to emails, mails and messages from clients and colleagues, and telephone liaison; answering and making calls on behalf of the team.
- Daily and efficient office management. Including coordinating diaries/meetings/ travel/conference calls.
- General office duties including, maintaining accurate electronic and paper filing, archiving, document scanning, etc, and audio typing of reports, letters, faxes, etc.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Database management
- Formatting reports to be sent to clients
- Assist in organising client events, i.e. lunches and client entertaining.
- Discreet handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Liaise with internal suppliers i.e. Print Room
- Assisting team members with all IT related matters
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time
Jones Lang LaSalle - 2 years ago