Enjoy a stimulating career, top rewards and a superb lifestyle with Saudi Aramco – Saudi Arabia’s national oil company and a world leader in oil exploration, production and refining.
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Engineering Specialist to join our Consulting Services Department (CSD). The CSD is responsible for offering specialised engineering advice, introducing viable technologies and maintaining quality standards. The Electrical Equipment Unit of CSD is a corporate advisory group that provides high-quality expertise and support for issues regarding electrical equipment standards, materials specifications, best practices, innovation and new technology.
You will provide general engineering advice focused on Adjustable Speed Drives (ASD) and solid state controllers. This will include:
Essentially, you’ll have a degree, and preferably a master’s, in Electrical Engineering, plus at least 10 years’ professional experience that give you a broad knowledge of electrical systems and extensive research project development expertise. An active member of electrical technical committees and a lead author of technical papers, you’ll combine your knowledge of the latest technology with the ability to commission and troubleshoot VSDs in the field. Excellent English language, communication and presentation skills are also a must.
- Providing in-person consultation to field operations including refineries, gas plants and terminals
- Developing and implementing company standards, procedures and best practices
- Serving on international standards writing bodies
- Advising capital project developments on engineering design packages
- New technologies development and implementation, as well as application for appropriate patents.
As well as enjoying Saudi Arabia’s extremely low taxation and living costs, you can look forward to a fantastic package that includes:
To find out more, please call Govin, Recruitment Representative on 00 44 (0)20 7632 4960 or to apply visit www.jobsataramco.eu/engineereeseejp
- A highly competitive salary
- Annual cash payment
- A generous cash travel allowance and holiday leave
- Minimal living expenses (gas, electricity, water and maintenance are included in the low monthly rent)
- Free (in-Kingdom) medical care for employees and dependants
- First-class leisure facilities, including gyms, a cinema, swimming pools, running tracks and golf courses.
(this will open in a new window)
The Engineer Online - 2 years ago
State-owned Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco) is the king of oil. It is the world's #1 oil producer, supplying more than 10% of glob...