Merchandiser - P/T hours and Evening shifts - Lee Valley, London
Oakwood Merchandising is part of a wholly owned subsidiary company of Tesco PLC. We provide distribution and merchandising support to a number of different categories including entertainment, cosmetics and books, in over 800 Tesco Stores and direct to on-line customers.
At Oakwood Merchandising it's our people that make the difference every day- helping us create value for our customers and earning their loyalty for life; we are currently looking to recruit a part-time Cosmetic Merchandiser.
As a Merchandiser your main responsibilities include:
Reference number - COS-001/110/TESCO
- Utilise briefs and plan-o-grams to ensure a first class merchandiser service is delivered in stores
- Working in-line with the merchandiser procedures manual for the relevant product to ensure compliance is met to the expected company standard.
- Checking product display areas and replenish to capacity following plans and guidelines as required.
- Ensure displays are clean and tidy reporting any damages to store management.
- Ensure all Off Fixture Displays and supporting Point of Sale are sited as instructed in stores
- I will report on all compliance questions provided by Tesco using the "Vignette" application on the assigned mobile phone in an accurate and timely manner.
- Supporting and assisting the Tesco teams to provide the customer with the best possible offer and availability.
- Completing all paperwork and administration tasks as required.
Weekly Hours - 4hrs
Please go to www.oakwood-recruitment.co.uk
Register your details and complete the store application form attached to the vacancy. Also attach your CV.
- Must able to work evenings and be flexible regarding working hours and times
- Ideally have experience of working in a retail or merchandising role
- Able to develop and maintain excellent working relationships with peers and customers at all levels
- Excellent customer service skills
- Possess good time management and organisational skills
- A self-motivated individual with a flexible, can do attitude
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing and orally
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually, using own initiative
- Capable of lifting and bending
- Preferably have a full driving licence and reliable transport.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- 5.6 weeks pro-rata holidays, increasing with service.
Tesco - 7 months ago
Tesco, the world's fourth-largest grocery retailer and the UK's biggest retailer, runs over 5,000 stores in the UK. Its operations are...