Looking for a New Challenge within the Healthcare Profession? In need of a Fresh Challenge where you can make an immediate impact? Then look no further...
We are looking for experienced Branch Managers throughout the UK, within a successful domiciliary care company
Allied Healthcare Group is the leading supplier of flexible healthcare staff in the UK. With 110 branches nationwide; we supply over 12 million care hours a year through a current staffing pool of over 25,000 Nurses, Care & Support Workers as well as other Specialised Medical Personnel.
- Provide the example to be followed by others by creating an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere.
- Hold regular team meetings and provides team with relevant information to enable them to work effectively.
- Provide effective management and give advice and guidance to the team where necessary.
- Responsible for implementation of existing contracts and effective contract management within agreed
- service levels.
- Ensure that all Carers are managed in accordance with the minimum standards of Allied Healthcare, e.g. annual appraisals.
- Ensure all Carers are paid accurately on time.
- Establish and maintain KPI's for the branch.
- Ensure the branch maintains an emergency on call system and has sufficient capacity to cover emergency situations.
- Responsible for developing knowledge of both self and staff, including coaching, training, developing and appraising performance of the teams.
- Build and maintain relationships with existing and new clients. Liaising with the group-marketing department as appropriate.
- Forge and maintain links with the local authority, commissioning and contracts departments.
- Assist the head office contracts department with tender submissions, providing local information where required.
If this sounds like the job for you, then contact us now!!
- You will either possess or commence working towards (within 6 months of joining Allied Healthcare) the qualifications required by the relevant governing body of England, Scotland or Wales, e.g. NVQ Level IV or equivalent
- You will immediately commence the registration process for their office (as the assigned manager) with the relevant governing body of England, Scotland or Wales upon joining Allied Healthcare.
- Refer to and seeks guidance from their Operations Manager for direction and decisions as and when needed.
- Responsible and accountable for all the day-to-day activities of the given branches.
- Flexibility, dedication & hard work are all essential qualities
- You will have a good track record of overall business management
- You must display excellent communication skills and have a flexible approach and the personality to drive the business development through increasing sales
Allied healthcare is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, adults and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment
JobSearch - 2 years ago