SME with international business dealing with the export of consumables
Responsible for all aspects of Customer Service and Invoicing. Key Tasks :
- Produce all required paper work and documentation for Export orders (including “Inter Warehouse transfers)
- Specialist in exports to Russia, Turkey, India, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Israel and other designated countries with EMEA
- Entering ALL customer orders & Pro Forma Orders onto the system.
- Checking all monthly / weekly” out bounds” from consolidated reports for key customer brands to ensure everything shipped is invoiced.
- Handle all queries and problems connected with deliveries of customers orders.
- Obtain freight quotes when required for shipments.
- Share in the Processing of invoices.
- To liaise and work with the “Purchasing Coordinator” on all aspects of the warehousing and distribution network including Year End (and any other ) Stock Take and the clearance of damages etc.
- Responsible for “Back Orders”, run Back Order allocation list & liaise with Purchasing Co ordinator re low stock issues , computer warnings or large / unusual orders.
- Provide POD’s / Delivery notes
- Arrange returns from customers (incorrect products / faulty items etc)
- Handle Credit Card payments for orders placed.
- Responsible for monthly Statement runs.
- Work with all “On Line Ordering Systems” as required by major customers
- All filing and archiving in the Customer services area.
Strong customer services experience
Fluency in one european language and English - French, Spanish, Italian, German, Turkish or Russian prefered
Costomer facing experience (over the phone)
Experience in Export desired
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
reed.co.uk - 3 years ago