Role: Project Manager - Software Development
Salary: Up to £60,000 + 30 days holidays, private healthcare, contributory pension
Location: Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire
You will be working for a leading provider of IT services in the banking & payments industry, delivering software based projects in a Prince2 environment.
- Manage software development and implementation projects with budgets of up to £1million
- Manage project scope, deliverables, risks, issues, assumptions, dependencies and reporting
- Adhere to SDLC ( software development lifecycle ) principles for all projects
- Manage third party suppliers
- Manage virtual teams across multiple locations
Our client offers the successful candidate an exciting challenge to become involved in some of the most exciting projects in the banking and payments industry. An excellent benefits package is on offer including 27 days holidays, contributory pension and family level private health insurance.
- Must have experience managing software development projects with a value of circa £1million
- Must have budget management experience
- Prince2 qualification highly desirable, experience working in a Prince2 project environment is essential
- Experience managing third party suppliers / vendors is also essential
- Experience working in the banking or credit card industry is desirable, though not essential
If you are looking for a fresh challenge and would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Mike Smith using the link on this webpage.
Elanit ReSource - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard