We are a strong and expanding financial services company actively recruiting all over London at present.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join an expanding company? Then this could be the role for you!
We are looking for several people to join our company in a customer / retail type role.
One of our company’s greatest strengths is our constant proactive marketing efforts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
You will need:
- Contribute to a customer driven culture of continual improvement
- Interact face-to-face with customers from around the globe.
- Manage all enquiries and ensure complaints are resolved.
- Participate in self-development, through assistance related training, mentoring, as well as self-feedback on progress to management.
- Build long term, positive and sustainable relationships with customers – ensuring return business
- Issue personal loans and participate in gold valuations
- Deal with multi-currency cash transactions
- Actively contribute to branch performance ensuring that targets/KPIs are met on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist with local marketing activities
If you feel you have the required experience and would be suited to this position please apply for consideration.
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Self-motivation and the ability to work under pressure with a high level of responsibility.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- To be a strong communicator both verbally and written to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Good numeracy skills and attention to detail.
- Ambition as we are looking for individuals who are keen to progress through the ranks of management.
- Great people skills
Jobcentre Plus Universal Jobmatch - 12 months ago