My client is THE technology company to work for in the south of England. They have created some exceptional cloud-based enterprise platforms for global clients, but there's a lot more they intend to do!
Due to expansion, they now need an Architecture Manager to take on the role of Product Manager for their Architecture and Systems teams.
You will be responsible for understanding and helping the prioritisation of a range of requirements for both the Architecture and Systems team, covering areas such as: application performance, availability, scalability, security, technical debt, development tools and new infrastructure deployment.
You will work closely with the two well-established teams which comprise of experienced software developers, architects and systems administrators. You will work with the two team leads to integrate external and internal requirements, and agree on a clear set of project priorities. With the help of an agile project manager you will help the teams deliver on key objectives.
You will liaise with Clients to understand their needs and expectations, with the Marketing and Account Management teams to communicate system changes, and will report to the Head of Product.
- You will preferably have a background in software development, possibly as a technical lead
- You will have moved on to a Product Manager (or Project Manager) role, with a strong focus on management and little or no involvement in coding and designing software
- You have a sound understanding of software and systems architecture, preferably within a SaaS environment and data center infrastructure
- You have experience of delivering software projects with an Agile methodology
- You have a keen interest in social media, technology and understand what motivates developers
If you tick the majority of these boxes, please get in touch now to discuss this excellent opportunity.
- Working with great tech and colleagues, plenty of opportunities to learn and grow
- Benefits including company bonuses, pension scheme from Jan 2015, childcare vouchers, bike-to-work scheme, relocation package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/JobSeeking/Architecture-Manager_job60287799
- 14 months ago - save job