Two key appointments to drive sector growth in surging creative services technology market
A leading player in international digital media solutions, with impetus from Beijing 2008 into London 2012, Russia 2018 and Qatar 2022. Innovative creative thinking and an uncompromising focus on quality underpin the business in its ability to combine ‘big ideas’ with time-critical deadline delivery.
A new creative management team is being established in London to grow the business, bringing award-winning 3D imaging and animation solutions into the UK and Europe.
Seeking to address opportunities in key sectors, including financial services, IT, telecommunications, media, government, culture and entertainment, by making two important appointments.
HP1009 Director of Sales (Government, Culture and Entertainment)
HP1010 Director of Sales (Corporates and Media)
- will drive new business development and extend presence with existing account base
- will focus on national and regional public sector entities, cultural exhibitions, museums, publishing and live event businesses
- will bring direct experience of selling into the UK public sector and of managing through the tender process
Both roles will prospect and qualify incisively, understand a client vision, articulate it in conceptual terms, and manage interaction with the creative delivery team in order to close business.
- will address new business and existing account base opportunities
- will bring direct experience of selling creative solutions into corporates (one or more of financial services, IT, telecoms) and/or to broadcasters and creative agencies
Each appointee will:
Please reply attaching full CV with current salary details and quoting either Ref. HP1009 or HP1010 to Mike Henderson
- have sold creative services with a technological dimension, in project management terms
- have sold conceptually at CMO level
- have sold at/around average order value of £80k
- be comfortable in new business winning and account base development
- have an awareness of creative services technologies
- have a natural style of relationship-based selling, with a flair for lobbyism
At a glance
- 4 years ago - save job