Print this Job
Working in the Front Office of this rapidly expanding Investment Manager, you will be required to assist with the transfer of portfolios to/from other investment managers and with the restructuring of portfolios within the internal Index Funds business.
You will be responsible for:
Strong knowledge of Portfolio Transitions / Transfers covering a range of investment instruments (including DC / DB Pension Schemes) is highly desirable as is a broad knowledge of operational processes from a Middle / Front Office perspective. Please contact for full details.
- Working in a client facing capacity being responsible for the coordination, movement and restructuring of client portfolios including securities and cash. Clients are mainly external and consist of pension schemes and other institutional investors who are transferring assets into and out of the business
- Liaising with investment consultants and clients to ascertain the requirements of the restructuring and, following discussion with external and internal fund managers and analysis of portfolios, establish the most appropriate course of action.
- Ensuring that the restructuring exercise takes place according to plan/instruction and they will be required to effectively communicate the process/activity to clients/consultants and all relevant areas of the business in a timely manner.
- (Post Completion) Writing a comprehensive report detailing all aspects of the restructuring undertaken and resolving of any queries or issues that subsequently arise.
- Working accurately under pressure and to tight deadlines, providing a consistent, efficient and excellent client service.
Exec2Exec - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard