[ Your browser does not support frames ]
VOICE, NETWORKS, AND MDS SUPPORT TECHNICIAN permanent role for a London-based Investment Bank.
The successful applicant will be proficient in voice communications, data communications and MDS infastructure support.
WAN/LAN/VOIP network infastructure
- Requirements:*A successful candidate would have the following experience:
- Minimum of three years experience Cisco UCM (v6 and above)
- Minimum 5 years Cisco networking experience
- Minimum three years recent investment banking experience
- Knowledge of Meridian PBX, IPC dealerboards
This is a great opportunity and they are looking at an immediate start.
If you fit the above profile and you are looking for that exciting career opportunity, then look no further and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type Permanent
Start Date ASAP
Salary £50k - £65k pa + benefits and bonus
Ref No: 140358-2609_124576
Date Advertised 27 Jan 2011
LondonJobs.co.uk - 3 years ago
copy to clipboard