An exciting and growing agency based in Lewes is on the look-out for a talented junior designer. This agency help produce everything digital, including responsive design websites and Mobile sites, web video, social media and more.
The Junior Designer will be working on responsive web design projects, digital advertising and social media content for a mixture of clients.
From day one you’ll be working on live briefs; exploring strategies, helping with big ideas and building intelligent executions.
Reporting into the Head of Design, you will be mentored by a Senior Designer who will look after you day-to-day while you are settling in.
Junior Digital Designer responsibilities include:
This is a great opportunity for a graduate with experience of placements or internships, and someone with 1 – 2 years’ experience. The right candidate will have a forward-thinking portfolio containing design work that demonstrates excellent craft skills and an awareness of digital trends.
- Sole responsibility for smaller design briefs and pieces of creative work
- Able to take direction and support more senior staff in the delivery of big projects
- Produce beautiful, well-crafted, error-free design and typography
- Ensuring your layered artwork within Adobe Creative Suite is tidy and well ordered
- Collaborate in a helpful and constructive way as part of a bigger team
- Suggesting ways of going beyond the brief, in both conception and execution
- Taking an active interest in all stages of the creative process
- Demonstrating versatility and the ability to juggle projects
- Work up detailed designs, and provide alternative solutions to the brief
- Share innovations and creative examples you have encountered with your peers
Salary is 18-20k.
If you’re a junior designer looking for a great opportunity to get your foot in the door then please send your CV with portfolio to Stephen@ecomrecruitment.com An exciting and growing agency based in Lewes is on the look-out for a talented junior designer. This agency help produce everything digital, including responsive design websites and Mobile sites, web video, social media and more.
Guardian Jobs - 4 months ago
copy to clipboard -