Citrix Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:CTXS) is a leading provider of virtualization, networking and software-as-a-service (SaaS) technologies for more than 230,000 organizations worldwide. Its Citrix Delivery Center™, Citrix Cloud Center™ (C3) and Citrix Online Services product families radically simplify computing for millions of users, delivering applications as an on-demand service to any user, in any location on any device. Citrix customers include the world’s largest Internet companies, 99 percent of Fortune Global 500 enterprises, and hundreds of thousands of small businesses and prosumers worldwide. Citrix partners with over 10,000 companies worldwide in more than 100 countries. Founded in 1989, annual revenue in 2009 was $1.6 billion. For further information www.citrix.com
Due to continued growth we now have an opening for a Technical Relationship Manager (TRM) based in our UK Headquarters but likely to be mainly working on customer sites in the London area
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a thriving dynamic company on cutting edge technology and develop relationships with the world’s most successful companies.
The successful candidate’s primary role is to be the main Post-Sales contact between Citrix and an assigned base of CITRIX enterprise customers This is not a people manager role
The successful candidate will be technically proficient and wanting to continue building on their technical skills. You should offer experience of Citrix products, ie XenApp, XenDesktop and/or XenServer. Certifications CCA or preferably CCEA would be preferred.
The candidate must have excellent communication skills, personable and be able to maintain successful working relationships with their customers, whilst demonstrating excellent technical and analytic skills.
The candidate must have demonstrative experience in client facing roles, communicating at different levels of the business, and displaying strong commercial acumen.
Must have mastered the ability to present technical subject matter to both technical and non-technical audiences and show willingness to actively engage and educate our customers
Resolve technical issues, bringing in Engineering resources where needed
Provide proactive technical suggestions to the customer’s Business environment.
Build a strong working business and technical relationship with assigned Enterprise customers
Act as customer advocate internally, facilitating and championing their requests
Understand and participate in customer IS/IT plans and future implementation planning
This is a key role for the company which will challenge you not just technically but also from a customer interface perspective.
- Must possess excellent problem solving and communication skills, both verbal and written. In addition the TRM must be flexible, dependable and have excellent time management skills. Have the ability to understand and work with complex technical issues. The ability to use ones initiative and work proactively is also a must.
- Must have a solid knowledge of the latest PC and Networking technologies, such as virtualization and Networking, and a strong understanding of major operating systems such as UNIX and Microsoft Windows NT/2003/2008. MCSE certification is desirable, along with other vendor certifications.
- The candidate must have previous knowledge of Citrix products (CCEA is a distinct advantage).
- Position requires a BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience in systems and/or network administration.
- Must exemplify effective customer service attitude.
- Experience dealing with large customers and complex support issues.
- Must possess a CCA certification or obtain this certification within 3 months of hire.
- Travel and extensive onsite client facing activity will be required.
To apply online (preferred), please click on http://careers.peopleclick.com/careerscp/client_citrix/emea_region/gateway.do?functionName=viewFromLink&jobPostId=29473&localeCode=en-us
Or if the link does not work, by sending a CV in the usual way.
Monster - 2 years ago