There are very specific requirements for this role, this will enable work be to undertaken from day one without training, requirements are as follows
Ideally from a Land Survey background. Experienced in working with data relating to London Underground stations / tunnel.
- Experienced / expert in creating 3D surface/solid survey CAD models using Bentley Microstation with Leica Cloudworx plugin
- Experience of working with point cloud survey information
40 hours Monday - Friday
- General engineering background of current drawing standards BS 3939 & BS 308.
- Knowledge and application of value analysis and value engineering techniques.
- HNC or working towards this qualification.
Specialist and generalist knowledge
- Engineering training.
- CAD methodology / software training.
- Appreciation / awareness of signalling equipment and installation.
- Track training to track competent level.
- Entry Permit and Fire Awareness.
- Drawing modification of signalling equipment drawings and associated signalling installation drawings.
- High degree of competence in the application of Computer Aided Design methodology and application of Micro station Version 8.
- Computer literate in MS office applications.
To Apply please click the apply button below
- Experience of mechanical scheme design and associated with all aspects of signalling equipment including installation and maintenance.
- Experience in understanding of signalling design and the criticality of signalling systems and circuits in a Metro environment.
- Experience of developing detailed design directly using CAD.
JustEngineers.net - 11 months ago
AMIDA is committed to providing a high standard of service to our members and people who use our service.
It is okay to make a complaint....